Happy Saturday and Spring will finally arrive tonight I think that’s what they say. I’ll be asleep when it gets here at like 4 am. Just breaking the ice and browsing the reader and came upon these questions from my fellow blogger Mz. Janet . Great questions and looking forward to AtoZ.
- What is your favorite quote. I collect them. “Fate whisper’s to the warrior, You cannot withstand the storm !!! The warrior whisper’s back, I am the storm !!!”
- If money were no object where would you go? Alaska, I love, love, love that state…I have never been there but the adventures look endless and the weather has got to be totally amazing to experience.
- How many places have you lived or jobs have you held? I have lived in two places, Chicago, IL and Portland, ME…I have really only had two jobs, the 1st working for the Illinois Central Gulf RR, Commuter Side/Randolph Street Station, Chicago IL and my present job for the last 42 years, Wife/Mother/Homemaker which I have loved every minute of <3 …
- Have you tried meditation? Not in the conventional way but yes… Did it help you? It always helps. I consider mediation laying down, quieting all the noise in my mind and going to a place I have been that I loved or imagining doing something that I think would be amazing i.e. vacationing, moving to a place I would love to live. So many things and thoughts that bring me so much comfort.
- Who would you like to meet (living or dead) for dinner? I don’t know if this would count, but I would have to say Jesus…So many questions I have to ask and I could finally get an answer in person. Why, about so many things, what about tomorrow, when will it all be okay or when will this stop or go away. I’m not sure I would want to hear the answers but it might be comforting just sitting there talking with him. Of course I have had many conversations, albeit one-sided with him b/c, well you know. He’s a constant in my life and every day. I’ve just always talked with him 😉 and those conversations have given me peace and kept me going in the right direction.