Happy Weekly Song Challenge…LauraVenturini
- Copy rules and add to your own post, pinging back to Laura’s post (the link is above).
- Post music videos for your answers to the musical questions.
- Tag two people to participate!
This 1st video is a song that Connor danced to when he was on Joffrey. I’ll always remember it and how good it made me feel to see all those young, aspiring dancers down on the stage having so much fun. Such a positive moment !!!
1. Post a video of a “feel good” song.
This video is one from the musical, “Les Miserable.” I’ll never forget when I went to this live show. I don’t remember ever crying at the end of something so much. The whole family went b/c that’s what we use to do. (so much fun and so many great memories) I kept telling the kids they should’ve warned me that this was such an emotional musical. I’ve seen it live a number of times and I still cry at the end…
2. Post a video of a song that brings tears to your eyes.
Yes another song from the theater, but that’s really where my happy place is. You can leave your life for just a bit. You have no problems or worries at the theater. I remember my Matthew saying to me, “Everything is beautiful at the ballet ❤ .” It really is ❤
3. Post a video of a song that gives you strength personally.
That’s my weekly song challenge, I hope you enjoyed your time at the theater, and I’m tagging you and you 😉