Good Afternoon my blogger family. Today I thought I would just sit down and write about what I’m thankful for because the list is long. That is a good thing. Gratitude and being thankful can get you through the worst of times and remind you that things aren’t that bad.
My List of what I am grateful and thankful for…
1. This blog is probably at the top of my list and that means you, my fellow blogger’s. You just don’t know how great it is to be part of this community. It is my happy place. People for the most part are kind and just like to write, blog and have an audience.
2. I always say if you are lucky enough to live in America, then you are lucky enough. Yes we have problems, but what country doesn’t. We are free to be who we are.
3. My home is just the best. Every night when I get into bed I say, “Thank You ❤ ” It is warm and safe and of course the best is having my guy next to me. 40 years this year, yeah baby. I also love, love, love my tv/cable and of course our loyal friend, Mz. Bella the Chicago Brownie.
That’s what kind of dog breed she is. No really, they have made that a new breed, go look it up. Maybe not Chicago Brownie (that was my doing) but there is a Chicago Brown Dog
4. Air Conditioning & Heat …enough said 😉 .
5. My family and friends. I am turning 60 this year (OMG !!) I’m really not liking that so much but I’ve learned so much (I’ll save that for another blog) and I have built and amazing support system. Each part plays a crucial roll in my life that makes it complete. Thank you, God for helping me find the pieces of the puzzle that are my life. You alway know which piece goes in next to complete the picture. I put all my trust in you b/c your timing seems to be perfect ❤ Blessings ❤ .
6. Let me just say the order is random…Thankfulness is in no special order. We definitely can’t forget the Planner, OMG. I would be lost w/o my planner, and finding my all time fav #theplannersociety . Christy makes it beautius and gives me something to look forward too every day, week, month !!!! Plan on !!!
7. Of course I’m always thankful, grateful, and blessed. There just really aren’t enough words about being a mom ❤ It’s a really hard job, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This world needs good people and I think I did my job and added at least 4 good ones to the world. They had a great father, because father’s are really important too. He made it possible for me to be a SAHM. That’s was all that really was important to him, that the kids were taken care of. He never got mad if the house wasn’t done, or dinner wasn’t a gourmet meal. As long as the kids were happy & healthy, that’s all that really mattered. I could tell you stories about what he did for his family, but I’ll save that for another day. He really is a great man ❤ .
It’s really amazing how life can be told through pictures…It’s really easy now because it’s all digital. I have so many pictures, and they really tell a happy story and so I write because it keeps me busy ❤ and reminds me of happy 🙂 .
8. Now this may sound dumb, but I am so thankful for having glasses…Glasses that help me see. Not only glasses, but I found some new glasses, “Warby Parker” and they are so beautius. I can hardly wait to go get some. I just bought new glasses from Sears, I know Sears whatever that’s where mom always bought hers. But when I found out about Warby Parker glasses, time to return the Sears glasses and yes I’ll be going to Oakbrook and getting me some of those. They are just so very edgy and I’m really loving the look 😉 . Husband says it’s fine, he’s just the best ❤ Here’s a couple of pics of some I’m just trying out…
9. Thankful for the summer has finally decided to come to Chicago and the rain has stopped for now. We got a really cool storm last night too. ❤ I love storms.
10. Naps, I’m thankful for naps. I read a book that was about naps. The book is, “Permission to Nap.” Very good read and it says it’s okay to nap, hence the title, “Permission to Nap.”
11. I was going to limit this to 10 but I have a lot to be thankful for so I’m adding one more and this probably should’ve been #1…Our Connie is getting married Y A Y to such a beautiful girl. I think I may have mentioned this before, but it deserves another go around. They were Romeo and Juliet on the ballet together !!! Now how cool is that a for a love story ❤ !!!!
I didn’t realize how many pictures I had of these two…They are just so adorb and they are going to have an amazing life together. I can’t think of two people who really were just made for each other, oh wait except for me and his dad 😉 We love you guys ❤ can hardly wait.
Of course I’ll also have to add one more to this and it kind of goes with our Connie…I’m so happy that he got me to be a huge, huge, hockey fan !!!!! We love our Chicago Blackhawks ❤ Looking forward to the season, ahhhh I can’t wait.
Okay now I’m done for my thankfulness for. It covers only a little of what I’m really thankful for. I just know one thing, my life has been blessed by so much and for that I’m truly thankful. One more thank you, if you made it this far, thanks for visiting and hanging in there with me. Have a great evening and Y A Y tomorrow is Friday, almost the weekend.