So I’m playing. I do like the question thing these days. It’s easy and I don’t have to think very hard. I got it from my blogger friend Mz. Dee or LadiesWhoLunchReviews,etc
Thanks Mz. Dee see you on Friday 😉
4. Describe a happy childhood memory. I’m going to pass, I can’t think of any too much water under the bridge…What was a happy memory probably was made up in my mind. Especially after they all really screwed me over. What goes around comes around !!! My family never really cared too much for me. What can I say, it’s the truth. I’m over it really it’s their problem and they will answer for it someday.
5. What’s your favorite meal? Definitely lobster macaroni & cheese w/blueberry pie from a great little restaurant in Bar Harbor, ME !!!
6.Name something you cannot live without. Michael, the husband. My friend and the love of my life ❤
7. What color pants are you wearing? Dark Grey Khaki’s
8. Did you get good grades in school? No I was kind of a trouble maker. No one was watching out for me so I pretty much just raised myself which didn’t turn out the best. What can I say, it’s the end result that matters and I rock now. I’ve overcome so much. What do they say, “The best revenge is living well.” Well I have made a great life for me and my family inspite of the obstacles in my past. I’ve been married for 38 years and had 5 children. I put 4 amazing people out into the world, and an angel in heaven. I can say I’m a great mom, wife, and friend. I don’t hurt people. Those are my jewel’s in my shining crown…
20. Do you have a favorite tv show? My Chicago Blackhawks, but seasons over. I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy on netflix right now. Trying to catch up to this season, but I’m only on season 6 so I have a ways to go..
So there’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Today has been one of the best days I’ve had in a long time. Today I was reminded of the things that are really important. They aren’t about how much money you have, or how cool your house is or how expensive the cars are that you drive. Life is about how much you love the people that God put in your life. It’s about caring and making the hard choices. Putting other people first no matter the cost to you. It’s about the good people in your life, friendships. It’s about thanking God for all of his blessings, and for that I say, “Thank you to God. You’ve always had my back ❤ ” Blessings ❤