Wednesday’s Weekly Writing Prompt
My wonderful life and all that I’m grateful for. Another great prompt to write about. One of my favorite things, gratitude and being thankful!!! So much that it just can’t be covered in on post. I’ll do a top 10 list of favorite things in my life that I’m grateful for ❤
- First and foremost I am so grateful for being healthy. If you are not healthy nothing seems to matter. The fight of the day that all of us have is so much harder if you aren’t 100 percent healthy. I know that feeling. Being sick is humbling. Being in a hospital bed is even worse. I’ve been there, with all of the professionals standing around talking about what’s wrong with you and what their treatment is going to include. It’s all white noise. Looking up from that position is never good. My day is going to be good as long as I wake up in my house, get my coffee, get kisses from the husband and doggies and the kitty…I am blessed ❤
- Waking up in my house, that’s always good. I don’t hate housework because that means I have a home to clean. I don’t dislike doing laundry because then that means that I have a washer & dryer or the money to go to a laundromat. I really don’t mind cooking because then that must mean I have food. I love, love, love to pick up the husband from work (the train) because that means he has a job, and I have a car !!! You see where I’m going with all of this. Always remember to see the glass half full 😉
- Paper work and filing and paying bills…Who could be grateful for that. I am because if I can pay bills, I have some money. If I am filing and doing paper work, there are things going on in my world. Organizing and living my life as a homemaker, it’s a great life and I am so happy to have it ❤
- I have a blog, I have a cell phone, I can read & write. I have glasses (that I lose often and that is so aggravating) that help me to see and read what I write. I have always been so thankful to be able to have glasses. The husband bought me a pair of prescription sunglasses and I was so thankful for that.
- I have 2 dogs and 1 new little kitten although he’s grown into a cat, but he’s still a cutie. They all get along so well and it feels so much like home with animals the in it ❤
- It’s Springtime finally, we made it through anther midwestern winter !!!
- Woo Hoo I have cable tv and the Chicago Blackhawks have made it to the playoffs again this year…Playoff season has begun and me and my guys have a blast watching it together ❤ I love you guys ❤
- Spring cleaning time, outside planting, my roses are coming back, I can start working on all my planners and re-inventing them. New seasons are so good for new starts !!! I can dream of all of the vaca’s we are going to take. Looking forward to all the storms. I love, love, love the weather.
- Working on our new business Elan Creations with the husband..Love, love, love watching him create beautiful paintings
- Last but certainly not least, spending time with the family. The guys have more time during the summer months, their season is over. They do freelance dancing but that just takes us all over the place and we get to watch their careers flourish…
Well it took me no time at all to punch this out because I believe if you aren’t thankful for the things you have, what’s the point. Gratitude always, always brings me to my happy place 😉 Blessings ❤